Saturday 30 November 2013

December Shop Hop and November Winner!!

I tell you folks, I can hardly believe that we're at the last month of the year already. Where the heck did 2013 go? I know that some people will be pleased to see the end of this year, it has been a hard year for them and my heart goes out to them, I hope that this month will lead up to a fantastic 2014.
Others have had a wonderful year and are really looking forward to the December holidays.. well great, I'm happy for you all. Here's wishing everyone a fantastic Holiday season!!!

The winner of the November Shop Hop Contest is : Margaret Brown of Bothell, USA, and her shop is Rain City Quilts Margaret's quilt is called

Quilted wall hanging, winter, Christmas , birds and trees.


How gorgeous is this! You could hang it on the wall and pile your gifts up underneath it if you don't have space for a tree :-) Congratulations Margaret!!

December's Shop Hop / Flea Market follows. 
For some, December means Christmas or Hanukkah and to others it just means a time to head for the sunshine, sea and sand. So whatever you have that may depict any of these pass times, post it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment