Sunday 30 September 2012

THE WINNER!

THIS  MONTH ... SEPTEMBER... We came and looked and voted.
The WINNER is :
Lorrie Durate of Quilted Pleasures with her quilt 'Autumn Leaves Quilt' 

Autumn Leaves Quilt
I started sewing in my early teens. At first it was clothing, but when it became cheaper to buy my clothes, that ended. I had fallen in love with fabric and wanted to create something... anything. I made small quilts for my niece and nephew and was hooked. Most everyone in my family has had a quilt made for them. I currently make quilts, table runners, wall hangings, fleece hats, spice-filled coasters, Christmas décor  and many other items. I'm always looking for something new to make that others will appreciate.

In Tie Second place we have : 
Halloween Toaster Cover
Elsie Vredenburg of Quilts by Elsie with her Quilted Wall hanging DO SIX TREES MAKE A FOREST
Do Six Trees Make A Forest.
AND Patricia Caldwell of The Butterfly Quilter with her Quilted Fall Wall hanging Fibre Art Quilt

Quilted Fall Wall Hanging, Fibre Art.

THEN IN THIRD PLACE WE HAVE ANOTHER TIE... :^)
Anne Schneider of  Good Wishes Quilts with her Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bags.



This is a different picture 'cos I wanted to show her other goodies that go with the bag, 
ALSO Colleen Bass Of Needles 'n Pins Stitchery with her Pillow Autumn Pumpkins
 
AND .... :^) 

So all in all we had some great choices made here. Hope you had fun reading this :^D
Sylvie.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. All beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful! What an amazing group of artists. Thanks for showing my stitchery pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lorrie, your quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete